We are pleased to announce a new partnership with Kenya’s national airline, Kenya Airways. Kenya Airways will graciously extend a 15% discount to AfriCHI attendees, on all our published Business and Economy Class return air fares on our direct services to Cape Town.
The discount will however not apply on all published promotional rates.
The following below are the guidelines and general conditions that will be applicable with the offer:
- The offer is valid for tickets purchased directly from Kenya Airways offices.
- Tickets will be non transferable and cannot be re-routed.
- Applicable for return journey to Nairobi only on Kenya Airways direct operated flights.
- Tickets are valid for travel between 16th November – 30th November 2016.
- Applicable to participants of the African Conference for Human Computer Interaction to be held in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Applicable ticketing and tour code: CONCHI
- Applicable taxes will be calculated per each itinerary and added to the discounted fare.
- All payments will be in the form of cash or debit/credit card.
- In case of changing travel arrangements after tickets have been issued , the change of reservation penalty will be dictated by the applicable fare and all other rules of the same will apply.
Kindly contact your nearest Kenya Airways Sales office for more information.